Friday, October 8, 2010

Pissed Off

How's that for a nice title by a Christian writer?! But I am.

Why is it that some people (am I crazy in thinking it's usually men?) think they are above the rest of mankind? As in doctors. (Insert loud growling noise from grown woman.) I'm sure you've dealt with your share of arrogant professionals who treat you like dirt too. One of Steve's doctors/jerkoffs has called - yet again - to reschedule an appointment made in March of this year. That's seven freakin' months ahead of time, but somehow not good enough.

Now the guy who supposedly has devoted his life to practicing medicine has decided he has something better to do on a Friday afternoon than see his already scheduled patients. Like maybe go to some sporting event, or a little vacation to some island. Jerk. Yes, I'm angry. (Note to self: never write when angry or you'll look like a dope. I don't care.)

...

So, after that last sentence, I made some calls, found a new gastroenterologist, one who can see a new patient within 6 weeks, no 7 month wait. And I'm about to call and fire, okay cancel the aforementioned doctor. He canceled his appointments one too many times for us. No slander here, just the facts of how he runs his practice.

I know full well that this guy will never know, care or be harmed by our "firing" him. But his name is Michael Epstein of Annapolis, MD. Thought you'd like to know his name, in case you ever need a throat doctor. You'll know who not to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment