Well, I only turned this on to do a test. But now that I'm here...
Several people have mentioned having difficulty posting comments. I don't know why. Be sure to go down to the bottom and click on the "comments" link after completing your message. It shouldn't be too hard to find. Comment away, good or bad!
I know many people read this, but only 17 are posted. You don't have to be listed if you prefer to remain anonymous. Just "Bookmark" the link and you can return anytime. I have never figured out how to notify you of new postings, so it's up to you to look. The one person who is able to do that... doesn't know how she did it either! I usually do one per week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
This is short today. And if you just happened to tune in...please pray that the excruciating pain in my belly simply goes away. It's double-over, mind-numbing, unbearable pain but I cannot (WILL NOT) endure another surgery. Thanks.
P.S. It only stops hurting when I've stopped eating. For a whole day. My pants are getting baggy.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sample
ReplyDelete