I'm working on our taxes, with brain damage. Maybe that will make it easier this time around. Either that, or we're in big financial trouble! Also, for the first time ever, I'm going to use Turbo Tax. I'll admit that so far, I'm quite pleased with how easy it's been. The one step that stumps me every single year is causing the same confusion and stress this time around. Therefore, in the end, that makes me feel normal.
I'm incredibly tired, due to the tumor growing in my liver. Have I mentioned that I've hated liver all my life? I used to get in trouble with Mom & Dad when I refused to eat it. I know, this is different, but the word just sickens me. Ugh. However, I do prefer to have a liver; life without one is not... well, it's just not. And I return to chemo in about 5 days. More on that later.
Although this feels so far like the longest winter on record, I know it's not. It's the same every year, last I looked at a calendar. It's surely my self-imposed isolation that makes me feel so drab, so alone. Yesterday I broke out and met a former customer for lunch. It was so nice to listen to another woman talk, to hear about her life. Yeah, I've spent way too much time focused on me. For some reason, it always takes me a long time to get that; to realize that the less time I spend on me, and the more time I spend on others, the better my life is.
So...write to me. Tell me about you. Help me to live Mylifeinspiteofme.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment