Looking around the chair where I'm sitting, this is what I see:
"Brain Games, Lower Your Brain Age in Minutes a Day" - I've done several of the puzzles and games, and apparently my brain is now about 86. Meaning, I'm not as smart as I was when I began. Egads, without Morgan here, I have to use a dictionary. Drat. Still working on it though...
"Understanding CA125 Levels" - Sometimes I feel the need to remind myself of things I already know.
"Don't Waste the Pain" - Okay, so it fell on the floor.
"Flowers in the Kitchen" - This is a wonderful new cookbook from Morgan that uses vegetable AND flowers from the garden for cooking. Sounds like fun. Comon' Spring!
"Abigail Adams" - I've been reading this thick one for months and it's really good. What an amazing woman, more like outstanding women of today than from her own time. We could use another person like her.
"The Only Boy in the World" - A man talks about his son, who has autism. Real. Heartbreaking. Full of truth and wisdom.
"All Cats Have Asperger's" - A picture book. Morgan and I read it together, finished, looked at one another and almost cried. This is Sam. Now read it yourself. You'll learn more than you know. I reread it every few months.
I also see some candy canes, too many pillows, piles of paper that I need to discard or read, fresh carnations, and Steve. It's all good. It's home.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds good and sounds like you are feeling a bit better??!!
ReplyDeleteKeep working on those brain games!