Okay, so it only took me an hour to figure out how to get back onto MY OWN blog. Geez. Being old is a drag. Being old and ignorant, is worse. Yes, the cancer has caused (temporary?) brain damage, but I'm determined to get this down. I am SO not giving up; I can do this.
The sun is shining now, and I have SAD, so this should be a good day. No, I'm not sad, I have SAD. (Seasonal Affective Disorder - lack of sunshine causes depression in winter or on cloudy days.) If I fill myself up with those good happy rays, it should carry me through tomorrow when it's expected to snow again. I'm feeling better already!
I think I have Spring fever. Wait, it might just be the sunshine. Thank You, thank You God for meeting my need today. It's almost scary how much better I do with sunshine. Steve got me a special light that duplicates sunshine. It's my alarm, and boy does it work. It doesn't even light a room; it just shoots out a straight line of "sunshine" which I aim at my face. Best gift I ever got.
Till another day when (hopefully) I'm again able to figure out how to open this file. Cheers!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment