Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh Grow Up

The best thing to happen on mornings when I'm feeling lethargic is for me to read something that really pisses me off!

I try to not be arrogant, but perhaps if I was more idiotic it would be easier. Fact is, I'm at least average, and according to my educational experience and life itself, a fair amount above that. Brilliant I am not. However I read, something only 58% of Americans do. Sad, but true.

There are currently groups in ten states that are seriously so damn dumb that they're still trying to find out if President Obama is an American. Really? Most of them are Southern and rural (no surprise) but Connecticut and Maine? Unbelievable. First of all, his entire family of highly successful, highly educated people say he was born in America to an American, just as they were. Why are they doubted? Oh yeah, they're African American, still seen by these idiots as "second class citizens" who probably lie. Second, Hawaii has already shown documentation on numerous occasions that Obama was born there. No other candidate - ever - has had to prove citizenship. Third, if Obama was white this never would be an issue. Never.

Oh, and it might interest people to know that former Presidential candidate John McCain was NOT born in the USA. He was born in 1936 in Panama. That's not the USA, but for a candidate it's legal because it was on a military base. So being Black and born in Hawaii is out, but being born on a base in Central America is fine, as long as you're white. Oh gag me. Could it BE any more stupid? any more racist?

It is actually worse when people don't take a hard stand on this, but instead say, "Well, I'm not saying he's not qualified, but we should at least look into it." BULL! Wimps! That is damn well exactly what they're saying - He's not a citizen! Look into it! Idiots. (Michelle Bachmann, et al) It's already been "looked into" for over 2 years. Drop it already. In my entire life I've never seen such hatred for a president, all based on his race. I suppose it's no surprise. Many people still think Blacks cannot possibly be as smart as whites. Which simply proves that whites are very good at being idiots all by themselves.

I feel calmer now. I hate politics. Well, I'm not lethargic anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment