Monday, April 11, 2011

BROCCOLI

Broccoli is the best food God ever created.
Rich in nutrients, can't beat that.
Often, yes I'd eat it 100 times a year, if I could.
Crazy, as in my Dad would go crazy to know I eat this like candy now.
Crunchy when cold... yes, I'll eat it crunchy & cold in a salad too.
Oh my gosh, a good broccoli soup is to die for!
Let them eat cake... I want my broccoli.
Incredible that eating a green flower could bring me such pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Broccoli is little trees; people don't eat trees
    Right from the start, I was suspicious of it.
    Only eat it with other food in the same bite.
    Consider asparagus instead.
    Crunchy when eaten raw, which gives me gas.
    Oh, but I agree it's good in soup with Stilton.
    Let me at the cake.
    If it gives you pleasure, I love it!

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete