Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ambrosia

Never have I done two postings in one day, but never before have I had such limited time and such important news.

And this is of utmost importance. Vanilla Ensure with orange juice is my new ambrosia. Seriously. I am so sick of gagging down chocolate Ensure that I'd rather die today than have to consume it again, even if I am sorely in need of calories. So Steve tried something new, vanilla Ensure w/o.j., and it was like manna from heaven. It was like drinking an orange freeze. Bliss.

That's it. Just remember it for the day - a day far away from today - when you or someone you love has to drink Ensure to keep from wasting away. You will be a hero or heroine. Steve is. I can go on now.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog, and reading this one, well,it's like I'm sitting in your living room talking with you. I can hear you say each word with each inflection you put into it....love it. love it.

    And I may use this flavor sooner, for a few older friends I know at the home!! love, d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve is a genius! I too drink chocolate Ensure and after so many drinks it just starts to taste like dirt. Thanks for the idea! Hooray, there is hope for Ensure!

    Janelle Landis (vitto)

    p.s.- love your posts! and you.

    ReplyDelete